Connect with us

Latest News

Doctor confirms Donald Trump’s corona virus status

Wisdom Nwachukwu

Published

on

Doctor confirms Donald Trump’s corona virus status. The President of America Donald Trump’s corona virus status has been confirmed by his doctor in white house on Monday.

Donald Trump has tested negative for corona virus in the recent test that was conducted by his physician in white house.

Recall President trump and His wife Melania tested positive for corona virus on October 2nd 2020, which caused panic and fear to Americans most especially to his supporters, He got  his virus days after his presidential debate with Joe Biden which he was rushed to the hospital (Walter Military Centre) for quarantine and adequate medical attention.

READ  3billion dollar Chinese loan projects Verifiable-Femi Falana

President Trump proved his love and loyalty for his country when he defied all odds by leaving the hospital amidst his health conditions to greet and show himself to his supporters that He was still as strong as ever, that gesture revived the spirit of Americans and his supporters, it made them to have more confidence in Him.

According to president trumps Doctor “I can share with you that he tested negative, on consecutive days, using the Abbot BinaxNOW antigen card. this confirms President Trump’s health status.

Some of presidents Trumps aid that tested positive for corona virus are still in the under isolation, and proper medical attention are been given to him in other to recover as soon as possible to join their leader President Trump in his campaigns.

READ  President Muhammadu Buhari gives Independence message to Nigerians

President Donald Trump returned to his office to resume his official duties, and also ready to start His campaign in Florida. Wining in Florida is very important t him because it is his adopted state and he made Himself a resident there last year September.

During President Trumps absence his vice president Mike Pence and Barron Trump continued the campaign.

United State Of America’s election is scheduled for November 3nd 2020.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

US Special military forces rescues an American citizen in Nigeria

Benjamin Ukpabi

Published

on

US military forces rescued an American citizen in Nigeria, the Pentagon said on Saturday, days after he was kidnapped by gunmen in the south of neighbouring Niger and apparently taken across the border.

The hostage, Philip Walton, was abducted Monday night on the outskirts of Massalata, a village about 10 kilometres (six miles) from the border with Nigeria.

Walton is safe and in the care of the US State Department, the Pentagon said in a statement. US forces did not suffer any casualties in the rescue operation, it added.

“The United States is committed to the safe return of all US citizens taken captive,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a separate statement.

READ  FG threatens to make migration difficult for doctors

“We delivered on that commitment late last night in Nigeria, where some of our bravest and most skilled warriors rescued a US citizen,” he said.

President Donald Trump hailed the rescue operation.

“Big win for our very elite U.S. Special Forces today. Details to follow!,” he tweeted.

Niger’s Defence Minister Issoufou Katambe had earlier confirmed the hostage release to AFP without giving details about how he had been freed.

Local officials had said this week that the kidnappers had called the man’s father to demand a ransom, though the family did not confirm this.

Walton had been living in Massalata with his wife and child for two years, according to his father, who himself has been in Niger for nearly 30 years.

Niger lies in the heart of the vast Sahel region, which is struggling with a jihadist insurgency that has claimed thousands of lives and driven hundreds of thousands from their homes.

READ  ZAMFARA CRISIS: President Buhari orders fresh deployment of security agents to Zamfara

 

US forces have two drone bases in Agadez and Dirkou, in northern Niger. Their aircraft provide significant support to the French anti-jihadist Barkhane force.

In October 2017, four American Special Forces soldiers and five Nigerien soldiers were killed in an ambush in Tongo Tongo, near Mali, in southwestern Niger.

The attack was claimed by the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara.

Several Westerners are currently being held hostage in the region, including American aid worker Jeffery Woodke, who was kidnapped in the central town of Abalak in 2016 and is believed to be in neighbouring Mali now.

Three Europeans, including 75-year-old French charity worker Sophie Petronin, were released by their captors in Mali earlier this month under a prisoner swap arranged by the Malian government.

In August, six French aid workers and two Niger citizens were killed in the Koure wildlife reserve west of Niamey, in an attack claimed by the so-called Islamic State group.ci

READ  Massive increase in PDP since the arrival of Gov Obaseki to the party

Continue Reading

Latest News

FG threatens to make migration difficult for doctors

Wisdom Nwachukwu

Published

on

Dr Osagie Ehanire, The Minister for Health, made it clear that the federal government will do everything within her power to discourage doctors from travelling outside Nigeria.

The Minister said that the government will provide adequate medical facilities and also provide incentives that will discourage the Doctors from traveling outside the country, he said this on Friday in Abuja after inspecting the Cancer Centre in the National Hospital Abuja.

He said “I have heard the challenge of doctors leaving the country. We have plans to provide better funding for our hospitals in Nigeria and make such migration unattractive,”

Dr Osagie Ehanire praised the hospital staffs and administration, and encouraged them to better, he urged the hospital to be ready incase the global corona virus resurface again as seen in other countries. He advised the hospital to make judicious use of the funds made available to them.

READ  Four die, four injured in Anambra fatal crash

He added “Schools are resuming, people are travelling in and out the country so we must be prepared for any emergency”.

Continue Reading

Latest News

Banks commence emergency system update due to threats from Anonymous

Wisdom Nwachukwu

Published

on

A global hacktivist network known as Anonymous stirred an aggressive campaign in Nigeria two weeks ago, Nigerian banks as part of the precautionary measure has decided embark on an immediate emergency upgrade.

Mohammed Abdullahi Minister of State for Science and Technology confirmed the threat from Anonymous, he clearly stated there was a well planned attacks on important government Databases.

Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy Isa Pantami, also  admitted that some government websites were tampered with. He said: ‘‘On my instruction, the NITDA and NCC worked almost round the clock last week to rectify the situation and ensure no vital data was compromised. I am happy the websites are back and running now.”

READ  PMB Presents 2021 Budget

He also assured Nigerians that stringent measures have been take taken to avoid further attacks,  emphasized  for all the relevant organization to upgrade their system.

 

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending